By Travelzoo Staff
Escape on a three-night getaway to a resort perched along the hillsides of Tortola overlooking the Caribbean Sea for $449. This exclusive deal for two guests from Long Bay Beach Resort, once a colonial estate, trims more than 50% off regular rates through June -- including weekends.
Why we love it
- Unwind in a poolside room offering panoramic sights of the ocean from a private balcony or deck.
- The resort boasts a wide array of leisure activities, dining venues and wellness options. Fodor’s says that “if you want all the resort amenities, including a beach, scads of water sports, and tennis courts, then this is your only choice for Tortola.”
- Amenities include an oceanfront pool nestled along Long Bay Beach, tennis courts, dive shop, spa, three bars including a swim-up one and three restaurants. The acclaimed 1748, a beachfront restaurant in an 18th-century sugar mill, was touted by The New York Times as having “some of the finest grills on the island.”
- The largest of the British Virgin Islands, Tortola is centrally located so guests can explore other parts of the area. The nearby island of St. Thomas can be easily reached by a ferry that departs several times daily, offering access to both the island and its convenient airports.
Long Bay Beach Resort, part of Elite Island Resorts
British Virgin Islands,
What's included & when
- Feb 15, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
- Escape for 2 at the Long Bay Beach Resort, hidden away on a 52-acre Tortola estate, for more than 50% off
- Stay in a poolside room with a private deck or balcony overlooking the ocean
- $449 for 3 nights (reg. $930)
- $579 for 4 nights (reg. $1240)
- $699 for 5 nights (reg. $1550)
- All prices are for 2 people, not per person
- Travel through June, including weekends -- peak travel season for this area
- Flights to Tortola start at $460* roundtrip, including tax, on Fly.com
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-274-0008 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 19-23. A nightly tax and service fee of 17% is not included and will be collected at time of booking. An energy fee of $10 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms