By Travelzoo Staff
Slip away to a Georgian-style inn for a pampered retreat at the state's Top Destination Spa, according to Connecticut Magazine. This exclusive $149 deal includes an overnight stay and a $50 spa credit, regularly $320. Travel weekdays through June 28 or, for $50 more, check in Fridays.
Why we love it
- Set on 42 acres of perennial gardens, oak trees and ponds, the elegant Spa at Norwich Inn indulges guests from morning to night. Wake up with a complimentary coffee and guided meditation. Sip afternoon tea while lounging on the oversized deck, and cap off the day with wine tastings.
- From apricot pedicures to a caviar facial, the inn's acclaimed spa "offers an entire spectrum of skin care, massages, body treatments, and fitness classes" (Fodor's). In addition to more than 35 treatment rooms, this facility also features a full-service salon and a fitness center.
- Guests can practice their forehand on the tennis courts, relax at the pool, or lower their handicap at the nearby public golf course (amenities are seasonal). Roll the dice at the Foxwoods Casino, 20 minutes away, where you can try your hand at more than 350 table games and 6,300 slots.
- Terms & Conditions
- Once the room is reserved with the hotel, hotel cancellation policy prevails, and cancellations or changes must be made 24 hours prior to arrival. Hotel-imposed penalties may apply. Any unused promotional value credit will be forfeited upon checkout. A resort fee of $5.50 per person, per night will be assessed to all overnight guests 14 years and older. This fee covers several amenities including valet parking. This deal cannot be combined with other offers. Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights. Taxes and gratuity, if applicable, are additional. Voucher must be used in 1 visit. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
Spa at Norwich Inn
607 West Thames St.
Norwich, CT 06360
What's included & when
- Feb 07, 2013 - Jun 27, 2013
- Pampered escape for 2 to Connecticut's top-rated Spa at Norwich Inn at more than 50% off
- $149 for 1 night in a Country Queen or Country King room Sundays-Thursdays; Friday stays are $50 more
- $50 spa credit
- Complimentary perks like afternoon tea & scones plus evening wine tastings
- Travel through June 28
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-860-425-3500 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 26. A resort fee of $5.50 per person, per night will be assessed to all overnight guests 14 years and older. This fee covers several amenities including valet parking. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.