By Travelzoo Staff
Chart your next course to the town of Brunswick, Maine, where coastal charm and a storied past meet. With this $129 deal, retreat to the Inn at Brunswick Station and receive a bottle of wine, breakfast for two and Maine-made whoopie pies. This exclusive overnight package for Travelzoo subscribers is available daily through June 13. For $219, extend your stay with a two-night escape.
Why we love it
- Inspired by local history, traditions and the surrounding landscape, the inn's decor evokes a unique sense of place in each guestroom. Dark, natural wood flooring pairs with a neutral palette and is accented by the black-and-white school colors of Bowdoin College, next door to the hotel.
- The on-site tavern satisfies appetites with a generous list of regional beers and an ever-changing menu of New England fare. Dine on fresh dishes like sea scallops with vanilla citrus aioli or smothered grilled rib eye. In the warmer months, sit on the patio for alfresco dining.
- Named one of the "20 Best Small Towns in America" by Smithsonian Magazine, the town of Brunswick has inspired artists for centuries. Marvel at Winslow Homer's famous seascapes at the Bowdoin's museum, or visit the house on campus where Harriet Beecher Stowe penned Uncle Tom's Cabin.
- Brunswick is four hours from Fredericton and St. John, and five hours from Montreal.
The Inn at Brunswick Station
4 Noble Street
What's included & when
- Feb 12, 2013 - Jun 13, 2013
- Charming coastal getaway for 2 at The Inn at Brunswick Station at more than 50% off
$129 for a 1-night stay (reg. $199)
$219 for a 2-night stay (reg. $348)
Includes daily breakfast for 2 (reg. $25)
Bottle of wine and Maine-made whoopie pies (reg. $40)
Travel through June 13, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the link provided on the voucher or call the hotel directly at 1-207-837-6565 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 16, 22-23; March 19-22; May 2-3, 23-25, 31; June 1. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms