By Travelzoo Staff
Take the family to Orlando and stretch out in a condo two miles from Disney World at nearly 55% off regular pricing. This exclusive deal offers an overnight stay in a one-bedroom condo at Grande Villas Resort for only $59.
Why we love it
- Visit April 7 - May 31 -- including weekends -- to take advantage of this special for up to four guests. Or visit during peak spring season for $79 per night. One-bedroom condos feature a partial kitchen, separate walk-in shower and private balcony or patio.
- For more space, upgrade to a 1,300-square-foot, two-bedroom condo for $30 more per night. These condos sleep up to six people and boast two bathrooms, a full kitchen and a washer-dryer.
- Resort highlights include a three-story volcano-shaped pool with fountains and slides, as well as a children's pool and sand volleyball court. Complimentary Wi-Fi is also included. As a bonus, guests who book this deal will receive a "Dine4Less" card, which offers discounts at area restaurants.
Grande Villas Resort
12118 Turtle Cay Circle
Orlando, FL 32836
What's included & when
- Feb 05, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Overnight escape to Grande Villas Resort at nearly 55% off
- 1-bedroom condos sleep up to 4 people and offer a partial kitchen
- The resort's clubhouse boasts a 3-story volcano pool with fountains and slides
- Visit April 7 - May 31, including weekends, for $59 per night
- Or stay over peak spring dates, March 2 - April 6, for $79 per night
- Upgrade to a 1300-square-foot, 2-bedoom condo that sleeps up to 6 people for $30 more nightly
- Flights to Orlando start at $341* roundtrip, including tax, on Fly.com
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-438-2929 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: March 9-13, 22-30; May 24-26. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms