By Travelzoo Staff
"Whitefish has boomed as a resort community, attracting people from all over the country and making it Montana's fastest-growing area," states Frommer's of the charming Montana town.
Why we love it
- For $159, retreat on a two-night getaway for up to four at the Gaynor Ranch and Resort. This exclusively negotiated offer saves more than 70% on current rates. Relax in spacious cabin accommodations, either on the working ranch or in the solitude of the woods. Each cabin features two bedrooms, a sleeping loft, full kitchen, washer & dryer and a gas grill on the outdoor deck with a picnic table.
- Resort amenities include a hot tub and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Guests can take a trail ride on one of the resident horses mid-April to to mid-October. The resort is a 10-minute drive from downtown Whitefish -- home to multiple restaurants, boutiques and a microbrewery.
- About the location: Gaynor Ranch & Resort is a 30-minute drive to Whitefish Ski Resort. Activities include fishing on Whitefish Lake, hiking, snowmobiling, skiing, feeding the resident horses or sleigh rides. The west entrance to Glacier National Park is 30 miles away.
Gaynor Ranch and Resort (MT)
1992 K M Ranch Road
Whitefish, MT 59937
What's included & when
- Jan 22, 2013 - Dec 20, 2013
- Cabin escape for up to 4 at the Gaynor Ranch and Resort in Whitefish, Mont., at more than 70% off
$159 for a 2-night stay in a 2-bedroom cabin on the ranch or in the woods
$229 for 3-night stay
Price is total for 4 guests, not per person
Travel Feb. 1 - June 1 or Sept. 10 - Dec. 20, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call Gaynor Ranch and Resort directly at 866-862-6202 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms