By Travelzoo Staff
Called "the most upscale experience in the [Middlebury] village" by Frommer's, the Middlebury Inn offers an exclusive bed-and-breakfast package that slashes nearly 50% off regular rates. Travelzoo subscribers can arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through May 15 and stay for two nights for $199. Or for $40 more, arrive Thursdays-Saturdays through May 4. In addition to daily breakfast for two, guests receive a $25 credit toward lunch or dinner at the inn's tavern.
Why we love it
- The Middlebury Inn traces its roots back to 1827 and is a member of the Historic Hotels of America. Guest rooms have been restored with Victorian accent pieces, and the hotel was named a "Green Hotel in the Green Mountain State" by a major Vermont sustainability organization.
- On-site amenities include a spa and Morgan's Tavern. The tavern features fresh ingredients from local purveyors with dishes such as grilled swordfish fettuccine, stuffed chicken breast roulade and wild mushroom ravioli.
- About the location: Middlebury, Vt., is an hour's drive from Burlington and about four hours from Boston. The picturesque town is home to shops, restaurants and Middlebury College.
The Middlebury Inn
14 Court Square
Middlebury, VT 05753-0798
What's included & when
- Jan 21, 2013 - May 16, 2013
- Vermont 2-night escape for 2 at the historic Middlebury Inn for nearly 50% off regular pricing
- $199 for an upgraded room with four-poster beds and Victorian accents, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- Daily breakfast for 2 (reg. $48)
- $25 to spend toward lunch or dinner at the on-site Morgan's Tavern
- Travel through May 16
- Weekend Escape: Arrive Thursdays-Saturdays through May 4 for just $40 more (reg. $431)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-842-4666 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 1-2, 14-15; March 2-9, 14-15; April 16-18. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms