By Travelzoo Staff
Perched above the Cle Elum River is Suncadia Resort, recipient of a 2012 Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Award as a Top 10 resort in the Pacific Northwest. Plan an escape to this upscale location set on 6,400 acres adjacent to the Wenatchee National Forest -- with an exclusive $199 deal that saves Travelzoo subscribers 40%.
Why we love it
- This offer includes a US$75 credit that can be spent on dining, spa treatments or outdoor activities. During colder months, plan a day of snowshoeing or ice skating. In the spring, hike to the river with a guide and keep an eye out for native wildlife. After a day of adventure, sit fireside with a cocktail, or dine on restaurant comfort food specials like lobster mac and cheese and creamy tomato bisque.
- Spread out in a suite with 870 square feet of space that features a formal dining area, a full kitchen and a gas fireplace.
- Two-night package: Make it a two-night stay (Saturday arrivals only) for $399, and receive a US$150 credit per stay. This package saves guests 43%.
3600 Suncadia Trail
Cle Elum, WA 98922
Tel: (509) 649-6400
What's included & when
- Jan 22, 2013 - Apr 24, 2013
- Overnight retreat for up to 4 guests at Washington State's 4-star Suncadia Resort for 40% off
- $199 per night, Sunday-Friday arrivals, in an 870-square-foot 1-bedroom suite (reg. $259)
- US$75 credit to spend on food and drinks, spa treatments or activities
- $399 for 2 nights, Saturday arrivals, with a US$150 resort credit per stay
- Travel through April 23
- Travelzoo Tip: Click here to book a 450-square-foot Deluxe Lodge Room for up to 2 people for $149 per night with a US$50 credit per stay. A 2-night minimum is required for this deal.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-904-6300 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Jan. 26; Feb. 2, 16-17; March 13-14; April 19-20. A resort fee of US$21.60 per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers fitness center access, shuttle around the property and Internet access. The resort credit may not be redeemed at the Swiftwater Cellars Winery or on third-party activities. Reservations are subject to availability, early booking is encouraged and a 2-day advance booking is required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms