By Travelzoo Staff
From breakfast with Mickey Mouse and Goofy to thrilling rides and entertaining shows, Disneyland is "the undisputed front-runner in family-friendly vacation destinations in Southern California," praises Frommer's. Experience an enchanting hotel set across the street from "The Happiest Place on Earth." This exclusive deal for the Anabella Hotel knocks 51% off regular rates for stays through June -- including weekends.
Why we love it
- This $119-per-night offer is good for two adults and two kids (ages 12 and under) and includes parking and a daily hot American breakfast for four, which prepares guests for all of their Anaheim adventures. Stay and play two nights for $219.
- The Anabella boasts a palm tree-lined swimming pool for families and an escape pool for adults. Guests stay in an upgraded Concierge room, featuring a king bed, double bed and pull-out sofa, so there's plenty of room for a family. These club-level rooms also have refrigerators and coffeemakers.
- Drive the eight miles to Knott's Berry Farm for amusement park adventures or tour the stadium of World Series champs the Anaheim Angels. Day-trip to Huntington Beach to relax and play on white-sand beaches and lunch in the area's coastal towns.
The Anabella Hotel
1030 West Katella Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92802
What's included & when
- Jan 21, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
- Stay near Disneyland at the Anabella Hotel with this getaway for a family of 4 at 51% off regular pricing
- An upgraded room that sleeps 4 for $119 for 1 night or $219 for 2 nights
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults and 2 kids (reg. $24 per day)
- Complimentary parking (reg. $14 per day)
- Travel through June, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don't have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-863-4888 to make a reservation for desired travel dates through June. Not available on: Jan. 23-27; Feb. 10-14, 21-23; March 1-2, 6-9, 15-20, 29-30; April 3-6, 11-13, 17-20. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Multiple vouchers may be purchased for consecutive stays. A credit card is required to make a reservation, and an authorization for the first night's room and tax will be made. A $2 nightly resort fee is additional. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms