By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled among the rolling vineyards of Temecula, the Inn at Churon Winery is a charming bed-and-breakfast reminiscent of a romantic French chateau. This two-night, $249 package for two offers a wine-region vacation at 60% off, plus it includes Friday nights (when guests check in on a Thursday).
Why we love it
- Tuck into a Vineyard View room, which features a balcony, fireplace and large marble bathroom with bathtub. Spend the day strolling through the winery grounds, scoping out views of Temecula Valley, then savor each drop of estate wine during the daily wine hour.
- About an hour north of San Diego, the Inn is also a quick drive from Callaway Vineyards and Winery, Thornton Winery, Rancho Palomar Winery and Redhawk Golf Course.
Inn at Churon Winery
33233 Rancho California Road
What's included & when
- Jan 10, 2013 - Jun 30, 2013
- Unwind with a Temecula wine country getaway for 2 at the Inn at Churon Winery
- $249 for 2 nights, Sunday-Thursday arrivals, in a Vineyard View room with a balcony and fireplace (reg. $590)
- Daily breakfast for 2 with mimosas
- Bottle of wine (reg. $28)
- Afternoon wine hour
- Travel through June
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 951-694-9070 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 14, 17, 21; April 11; May 26; June 13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms