By Travelzoo Staff
Set on a peninsula just across the bay from San Francisco lies the charming coastal town of Tiburon, boasting great San Francisco skyline views from its pier, which Frommer's describes as "a Fisherman's Wharf in miniature."
Why we love it
- Travel across the Bay with this exclusive getaway at The Lodge at Tiburon for $129 per night weekdays, or $139 nightly on weekends. At more than 55% off, this deal also includes a $50 food and beverage credit to the on-site gastropub, Tiburon Tavern. The eatery serves what it dubs "elevated comfort food" such as lamb sliders and braised pork nachos and features a high-tech, self-service wine bar.
- The property's stone pillars and sloped rooftops lend the "feel of a winter ski chalet, though the outdoor pool and its cabanas provide a summery counterpoint" (Fodor's). Rooms have mountain or courtyard views and most feature a balcony or patio. Parking and Wi-Fi are complimentary. DVDs are available for free guest use in the lobby.
- About the location: Tiburon is eight miles north of San Francisco in Marin County. Make the short drive over the Golden Gate Bridge, or take a scenic, 35-minute ferry ride. The Lodge at Tiburon is one block from Main Street, home to boutiques, art galleries, antique shops and dockside dining establishments.
The Lodge at Tiburon
1651 Tiburon Blvd.
Tiburon, CA 94920
What's included & when
- Jan 11, 2013 - Apr 30, 2013
- Escape for 2 at The Lodge at Tiburon in Marin County for more than 55% off
$129 per night, Sunday-Thursday
$139 per night, Friday and Saturday
Includes a $50 dining credit to spend at Tiburon Tavern
Travel through April
Buy multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-762-7770 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Jan. 25-26; Feb. 12, 14-16; March 15-16; April 1-6. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms