By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled at the base of the Superstition Mountains, the Gold Canyon Golf Resort is known for its award-winning golf courses with "exceedingly scenic holes," says Frommer's. This exclusively negotiated getaway for two knocks nearly 60% off current rates.
Why we love it
- For $99, check in any day of the week through May and spend a night in a Patio Casita with views of the surrounding mountains, golf course or desert landscapes. Guests also receive a $50 resort credit redeemable for dining, spa services or greens fees and a welcome bottle of wine. Upgrade to a Patio Deluxe Casita featuring a private patio with a fireplace for $10 more.
- Noteworthy amenities include three restaurants, a fitness center, an outdoor pool and an upscale spa. Golfers can play on Dinosaur Mountain, a course rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest and set high into the Sonoran Desert, or Sidewinder, a 4-star course.
- Less than an hour outside of Phoenix, Gold Canyon is a popular spot for hiking, biking and horseback riding. Nearby, guests can visit the historic Goldfield Ghost Town or take a steamboat ride on Canyon Lake.
Gold Canyon Golf Resort
6100 South Kings Ranch Road
Gold Canyon, AZ 85218
What's included & when
- Jan 15, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- Upscale Arizona escape for 2 at Gold Canyon Golf Resort at nearly 60% off regular rates
- $99 for 1 night in a Patio Casita with views of the mountains, desert landscape or golf greens (reg. $165)
- $50 credit good for dining, spa services and greens fees
- Complimentary bottle of wine
- Upgrade to a Patio Deluxe Casita featuring a private patio with a fireplace for $10 more
- Two-night packages: $189 for 2 nights in a Patio Casita or $209 in a Patio Deluxe Casita including a $75 resort credit and a bottle of wine
- Travel through May
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 480-982-9090 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates Not available on: Feb. 15-16; March 1-2, 5-6; April 4-6, 17-18. A resort fee of $15 per night is not included. Not available for groups of 5 or more or existing reservations. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms