By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled between the Alexander and Dry Creek valleys, the Geyserville Inn is located in what Sunset Magazine dubs a "low-key California wine town." Escape to this charming Sonoma County inn -- which nabbed a 2012 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor -- with this exclusive $99 deal that saves more than 50% on current rates. Weekend stays are $119 per night.
Why we love it
- Cozy guest rooms offer queen beds with down comforters, feather beds and Egyptian cotton linens. This deal includes a $25 dining credit to the next-door Hoffman House Restaurant, open daily for breakfast and lunch. Popular menu items include a local crab cake Benedict and salads featuring house-made apple vinaigrette.
- Use the four included tasting passes to sample area wineries -- the Dry Creek Valley is most famous for its zinfandel and sauvignon blanc, while the cooling influences help the neighboring Alexander Valley produce a great cabernet sauvignon. The hotel is near downtown Geyserville, home to several art galleries and tasting rooms.
- Two-night packages: Make it a two-night retreat in a queen room for $179 (arrive Sundays-Wednesdays) or $219 (arrive Thursdays-Saturdays), and receive all the above extras.
21714 Geyserville Avenue
Geyserville, CA 95441
Tel: (877) 857-4343
What's included & when
- Jan 04, 2013 - Apr 23, 2013
- Overnight retreat for 2 at Sonoma's cozy Geyserville Inn at more than 50% off
- $99 per night, Sunday-Thursday; $119 per night, Friday-Saturday
- $179 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals; $219 for 2 nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Includes $25 dining credit for Hoffman House Restaurant
- Tasting passes for 2 to 4 local wineries (reg. $60)
- Travel through April 23
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-857-4343 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Jan. 18-19; March 1-3, 8-9; April 11-13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms