By Travelzoo Staff
"The Sebastian is what results when you slip a bit of Manhattan chic into a Colorado ski lodge," says Fodor's of this boutique Vail Village hotel that opened last year. With this exclusively negotiated offer, Travelzoo subscribers can lock in a rare discount of up to 60% on a ski-season getaway at The Sebastian, which was just named to Conde Nast Traveler's prestigious 2013 Gold List.
Why we love it
- This package includes a waived resort fee ($25 nightly value), parking and two welcome drinks at the Frost bar. Visit in April for the best price; arrive Sundays-Wednesdays for a $349 two-night escape or weekends for $100 more. Sundays-Wednesdays in peak ski season (Jan. 6 - March 31) are available for $419 per night.
- Named one of the top ski resorts in North America for the 2012-'13 season by Ski magazine, Outside magazine and Forbes, Vail is the largest ski resort in the U.S. with nearly 5,300 skiable acres. With varied terrain and more than 300 days of sunshine each year, Vail offers runs for skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels. And, as an added bonus, take advantage of The Sebastian's slopeside ski valet service.
- After a day on the slopes, relax in your more spacious upgraded room at the hotel. Nightly turn-down service complete with a surprise sweet treat is included. Other highlights at this AAA 4-Diamond hotel include a year-round heated outdoor pool, four hot tubs, three restaurants and a stylish bar. Explore the shops and restaurants of charming Vail Village within steps of the hotel.
The Sebastian - Vail
16 Vail Road
Vail, CO 81657
What's included & when
- Dec 20, 2012 - Apr 15, 2013
- Ski season escape for 2 at The Sebastian in Vail -- named to Conde Nast Traveler's 2013 Gold List -- at up to 60% off regular rates
- Includes 2 welcome drinks at the Frost bar and parking
- The resort fee is waived -- covers turn-down service, in-town car service, Wi-Fi and more
- Hotel amenities include a year-round heated outdoor pool, 4 hot tubs and 3 restaurants
- Vail is a top-rated ski resort and the largest in the U.S.
- Arrive April 1-15 for a 2-night stay for $349 midweek (arrive Sundays-Wednesdays) or $449 weekends (arrive Thursdays-Saturdays)
- Or for peak season (Jan. 6 - March 31), visit Sundays-Wednesdays for $419 per night
The fine print
Update (Dec. 26, 2012, 7:23 MT): This deal is not available on Feb. 17-20. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-943-1368 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Complimentary upgrade to Deluxe Plaza - One King room is based on availability upon check-in. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms