By Travelzoo Staff
Find solitude amid the snowy slopes of Telluride, Colo., at a resort recently named to the Conde Nast Traveler Gold List. As a Travelzoo subscriber, snag an exclusive deal at the Hotel Telluride that saves nearly 40% during ski season.
Why we love it
- Nestled among Colorado's scenic mountains, this 4-star hotel offers complimentary ski lockers, shuttle service to the gondola and Internet access. Telluride receives more than 300 inches of snowfall annually and was just named the No. 1 ski resort in North America on Conde Nast Traveler's annual readers' poll.
- "Its guest rooms are among the best you'll find in town" boasts Frommer's of the hotel, where rooms feature a balcony or patio. Dine at the breakfast buffet on made-to-order omelets, apple-smoked bacon, home-style potatoes, fresh sliced fruits and hot coffee. With the dining credit, grab an evening meal of steak and potatoes or a delectable soup. After a day shushing down powdered slopes, order a nightcap and relax by the lobby fireplace.
- Getting There: American, Frontier, United and US Air fly to Durango La Plata Airport, which is about 130 miles from the hotel. Visit Fly.com to find cheap flights to Durango.
The Hotel Telluride
Telluride, CO 81435
What's included & when
- Dec 16, 2012 - Apr 07, 2013
- Upscale ski escape for 2 at the 4-star Hotel Telluride at more than 40% off
- $229 per night in peak season, Jan. 3 - April 7, including weekends
- 2 welcome cocktails (reg. $25)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-468-3501 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations must be made by Jan. 31, 2013. Please note the reservation center opens at 8 a.m. MT. A resort fee of a taxable 6.9% per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms