By Travelzoo Staff
Escape on a getaway to breathtaking Kauai, where “moody rainforests, majestic cliffs, emerald valleys, swaying palm trees, and spectacular golden beaches await” (Frommer’s).
Why we love it
- For $349, spend three nights in paradise with this exclusively negotiated offer for two at the plantation-style Kauai Beach Resort. Soak in views of the rugged Kauai coastline in an upgraded oceanview room featuring a furnished lanai or balcony. Four-night packages are $469 for two guests.
- Set on an isolated stretch of beach, the 25-acre property is described by Fodor's as offering a "relaxing, upscale ambiance.” Resort amenities include four pools, a 75-foot lava tube waterslide and two whirlpool spas located in a secluded grotto. Plan a weekday getaway and grab a complimentary drink at the Mai Tai reception held every Tuesday.
- About the location: The resort is “an excellent choice for those seeking a convenient location, as it's near the airport, without the noise” (Fodor's). Guests receive complimentary shuttle service to and from Lihue airport, as well as area golf courses.
Aqua Kauai Beach Resort
4331 Kauai Beach Dr.
Lihue, HI 96766
What's included & when
- Dec 12, 2012 - Jun 30, 2013
- Kauai 3-night escape at 44% off regular rates
- The $349 price is for 2 people; plus up to 2 children 17 and younger are free
- Upgraded accommodations offer ocean views from a private lanai or balcony
- Or 2 people can stay for 4 nights for $469 total
- Travel through June 2013, including weekends
- Up to 2 children 17 years of age and younger are free
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-536-7976 between 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM PT and mention Travelzoo to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 21-31; Jan. 1-3. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms