By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to an intimate Temecula inn surrounded by rolling hills of vineyards that produce local wines and ingredients that tantalize taste buds. This exclusive getaway at The INN at Europa Village includes two nights in a balcony room overlooking the lush landscape for $279 -- a savings of more than 50% on regular prices.
Why we love it
- Wake up to Chef Dean’s “Gourmet Breakfast Experience,” a two-course meal using local ingredients to serve creations like homemade chorizo or sunny-side-up eggs drizzled in truffle oil. Later in the day, a skilled sommelier will take guests through the Europa vineyards on an educational tour with tastings of local wines including the Bolero Albarino and C'est La Vie Syrah.
- Guests can enjoy daily sangria hour or venture downhill to the on-site Europa Village tasting room for a two-for-one tasting special. Finally, cozy up by the giant outdoor fire pit while the golden sun sets beneath the hills.
The INN at Europa Village
33350 La Serena Way
Temecula, CA 92591
What's included & when
- Dec 10, 2012 - Jul 03, 2013
- Romantic getaway for 2 at The INN at Europa Village in Temecula wine country
- $279 for 2 nights in a balcony room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals through July 3 (reg. $420)
- Gourmet 2-course breakfast for 2 daily
- Sommelier tour with 12 wine tastings
- A bottle of Europa Village wine
- 2-for-1 wine tastings
- Daily sangria welcome drinks
- 20% off purchases and $5 Euro dollars to spend at Europa Village
- 20% off lunch at Mt Palomar & 10% off dinner at Vail Ranch
Purchase additional wine tours
with tastings from $29 per person.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email email@example.com or call the hotel directly at 951-676-7047 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 24-31; Jan. 1-2; Feb. 14; May 27. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms