By Travelzoo Staff
Settle in at a 4-star hotel in the heart of Beijing's Olympic Village neighborhood for $99 per night. This exclusive Travelzoo offer knocks 42% off current rates for travel through Feb. 26, including Chinese New Year.
Why we love it
- Spacious accommodations at Beijing Gehua New Century Hotel measure around 400 square feet -- and many rooms boast views of the famed "Water Cube" building and iconic "Bird's Nest" stadium.
- The deal also includes a CNY100 credit (to be used toward meals only). The eight on-site restaurants serve dishes ranging from regional delicacies to continental favourites. Sleep in with a late checkout of 2 p.m. and enjoy daily breakfast for two.
- This property opened in 2008 as the media center for the Winter Games in Beijing. Located in the heart of China's capital, its ideal location is a 10-minute walk to the Metro Line 2, which loops around downtown and traces the Ming Dynasty inner city wall.
Beijing Gehua New Century Hotel
19 Gulou Outer Street
Beijing, China, 100120
Tel: 011 86 10 6202 8888
What's included & when
- Nov 16, 2012 - Feb 26, 2013
- Overnight stay at a 4-star Beijing hotel at more than 40% off
- Total price is for 2 guests, not per person
- Superior Room measures 388-441 square feet
- Daily breakfast for 2
- CA$16 (CNY100) food credit to be used at 1 of 8 on-site restaurants
- Includes wired Internet access and a late checkout at 2 p.m.
- Travel daily through Feb. 26, 2013, with no blackout dates
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then contact the hotel directly at email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms