By Travelzoo Staff
Picturesque valleys and the fresh scent of green pines envelop the town of Jackson, N.H., "the gateway village to Mount Washington and its massive surrounding peaks," per Frommer's, and home to the Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa. Voted one of the top resorts in the Northeast by Conde Nast Traveler readers, this quaint inn is opening its doors to visitors for $179 per night -- more than 50% off current rates.
Why we love it
- This package includes an overnight stay at this AAA 4-Diamond property, breakfast for two and dinner for two in the fine-dining restaurant. Savor seasonal fare with exotic twists, such as crab-crusted tenderloin with Béarnaise sauce and Peking duck on a scallion pancake. Pamper yourself at the spa by using a $20 credit on treatments ranging from reiki to lavender body scrubs and green tea facials. Afterwards, relax in front of the fireplace and enjoy a glass of wine from the inn's wine cellar.
- Cozy up in luxuriously appointed rooms with romantic two-person whirlpool tubs, fireplaces and rambling mountain-range views. Sip tea on the main building's wraparound porch, tuck into a book in the library, or venture outdoors on a hike to nearby Jackson Falls.
- Jackson is a prime cross-country skiing destination, and trails run right past the inn's front door. Several downhill skiing areas are a short drive away.
- Two-night stays are $279 (weekdays) or $399 over weekends and include daily breakfast, one dinner and a $20 spa credit.
Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa
40 Thorn Hill Road
Jackson, NH 03846
What's included & when
- Nov 29, 2012 - Mar 01, 2013
- New Hampshire White Mountains getaway for 2 at the Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa for more than 50% off
- $179 per night, Sunday-Thursday
- $279 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $399 for 2 nights, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Daily breakfast
- Dinner for 2 (reg. $76)
- $20 spa credit
- Travel through February
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 603-383-4242 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 28-31; Jan. 18-19; Feb.15-23. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms