By Travelzoo Staff
Surrounded by the Pacific Ocean on three sides, the majestic 5-star Terranea Resort has been lauded as a "little piece of paradise" by Frommer's, which goes on to say "its sloping green hills, ocean vistas and manicured lawns are among the most luxurious in Southern California." Travelzoo has negotiated this exclusive $279-per-night getaway that saves nearly 50% on regular rates.
Why we love it
- Terranea won a coveted spot on the Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards list as one of the Top 150 Mainland Resorts last year. Spacious oceanview rooms feature stone bathrooms with a separate tub and shower along with a private patio or balcony.
- Spend the morning sipping lattes and savoring bakery items such as chocolate croissants at sea beans, the on-site coffee bar and cafe. The waived resort fee covers wireless Internet access, transportation within five miles and within the sprawling resort, access to the putting green, and fitness center access with daily yoga and Pilates classes.
- New Year's Eve package: Ring in 2013 in style with a $499 package in an oceanview room or a $754 package in an oceanview suite; each package includes two tickets to the New Year's Eve club event being held in the ballroom. This gala features an open bar, a selection of appetizers, tunes spun by a DJ and Dream World Cirque performance.
100 Terranea Way
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
What's included & when
- Dec 04, 2012 - Apr 30, 2013
- Luxurious escape for 2 at the 5-star Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes
- $279 per night in an upgraded oceanview room, Sunday-Thursday, or $329 per night, Friday-Saturday
- $519 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $569 Thursday or Saturday arrivals (reg. $900-$935)
- $619 for 2 nights, Friday arrivals (reg. $970)
- Includes daily breakfast credit of $50 at sea beans
- Waived daily resort fee (reg. $25 per night)
- Stay through April 2013
- New Year's Eve package: $499 for 1 night in an oceanview room (reg. $699) or $754 for 1 night in a one-bedroom oceanview suite (reg. $1160); including 2 tickets to a ballroom event with open bar
Try a hand at what Golf Magazine dubbed the No. 2 par-3 course in the country with this Local Deal for $35
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 866-802-8000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations must be made by Jan. 15, 2013. Not available on: Dec. 10-12, 31; Jan. 13-14, 20-22, 24; Feb. 15-21; March 7-11, 18-19; April 11-12, 22-24. If staying on New Year's Eve, the resort fee is $25 and covers wireless Internet, transportation within five miles and within the resort, access to the putting green, and fitness center access with daily yoga and Pilates classes. The resort fee is waived for the other vouchers. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms