By Travelzoo Staff
Just named to Conde Nast Traveler's “Best in the World 2012” list, Vintners Inn provides a luxurious Sonoma escape for $199. Travelzoo subscribers will save more than 55% on this exclusively negotiated package for two that includes $175 in dining and wine extras.
Why we love it
- Lounge in a deluxe room with French doors opening onto a patio or balcony -- or choose an upgraded upstairs room with fireplace and vaulted ceilings for $239 -- and take in views of surrounding gardens and vineyards from what Sunset Magazine dubs a “plush inn.” Arrive Sundays-Fridays through March.
- Both options include a $75 dining credit to John Ash & Co. This on-site restaurant landed on four Gayot "Top 10" lists for having the best views, food and wine list and for being one of the best overall restaurants in the Napa/Sonoma area. Begin the evening with two pre-dinner "Celebration Cocktails" of pear, St. Germain and vodka in the Front Room Lounge.
- Sample wine with a VIP tour and tasting passes to Sonoma-Cutrer -- known for Chardonnay and pinot noir -- and enjoy a guided barrel and wine tasting for two at Rodney Strong Vineyards in the quaint nearby town of Healdsburg.
- Also available: Stay for two nights, including weekends, for $399 in a deluxe room or $449 in a fireplace room.
- Located in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country, the AAA 4-Diamond inn is less than one hour from San Francisco. Amenities include a spa, a two-mile jogging path through the landscaped grounds and a den where guests can curl up in front of the giant stone fireplace. The pool and hot tub are set amid the 92 acres of lush vineyards.
4350 Barnes Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
What's included & when
- Nov 26, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
- Romantic escape for 2 at the AAA 4-Diamond Vintners Inn in Santa Rosa
- $199 per night, Sunday-Friday arrivals, in a deluxe room or $239 per night in a fireplace room
- $75 dining credit to John Ash & Co. Restaurant
- "Celebration Cocktails" for 2 at the Front Room Lounge
- VIP tour and tasting passes for 2 at Sonoma-Cutrer (reg. $50)
- Guided barrel and wine tasting for 2 at Rodney Strong Vineyards (reg. $50)
- 375 ml bottle of Vintners Inn Fume Blanc
- 2-for-1 breakfast vouchers
- 2-night packages are $399 for the deluxe room and $449 for a fireplace room, arrive any day, including weekends
- Travel through March
The fine print
Update: Due to popular demand, the lead offer is no longer available on Dec. 8, Jan. 18-20, 29-30 or Feb. 7-8, 15. Other room types may be available. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-421-2584 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Jan.1. John Ash & Co. will be closed from Jan. 1-10, 2013. The dining credit may be redeemed at Jackson's or Three Square from Jan. 2-10, 2013. A resort fee of $4 per night is not included. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms