By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to a quaint inn and tavern in Brunswick, Maine, with this $129 deal that includes $50 to spend on meals. This exclusive package for Travelzoo subscribers at the Inn at Brunswick Station is available for Sunday-Thursday stays through March. Stay one night over the weekend for $10 more, or two nights any day of the week for $199.
Why we love it
- The inn features decor inspired by local history, traditions and natural landscapes. Its tavern attracts locals for regional beers and seasonal menus of traditional New England fare, from sea scallops and lobster risotto to seafood scampi.
- Founded in the mid-17th century, the town is dotted with historic shipbuilders' and sea captains' mansions. Home of Bowdoin College, the town was named one of the top 20 best small towns in America by Smithsonian Magazine. Hit the Freeport Outlets, located 10 minutes from the hotel, for some pre-holiday shopping, or head outdoors for winter sports, with three state parks in the immediate area.
- By car, Brunswick is about five hours from Quebec City and six hours from Montreal. It's also 30 minutes from Portland, with a train line direct from Boston.
The Inn at Brunswick Station
4 Noble Street
Brunswick, ME 04011
What's included & when
- Nov 18, 2012 - Mar 31, 2013
- Charming getaway for 2 at The Inn at Brunswick Station in the quaint town of Brunswick, Maine
- $129 for 1 night, Sundays-Thursdays (reg. $199); Fridays-Saturdays are just $10 more
- Make it a 2-night stay, 7 days a week, for $199 (reg. $399)
- All stays include $50 to spend on dining at The Tavern
- Travel through March
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then use the link on the voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates, or call the hotel directly at 207-837-6565. Not available on: Jan. 24-25; Feb. 1-2, 14-16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms