By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat to an upscale hideaway on China's Li River and save 50% on regular rates. Visit the town of Yangshuo "set amid an awesome cluster of limestone pinnacles -- a zigzag, serrated skyline superior even to that of Manhattan" (Frommer's).
Why we love it
- For $246, check in for two nights at the Yangshuo Resort any day through March 2013. Posh, spacious accommodations offer a balcony with river views and an outside daybed. Rooms also feature a rainfall shower, large bathtub and separate dressing area.
- Enjoy a welcome drink and fresh fruit upon arrival as well as one "hot pot" lunch or dinner for two. Later during the stay, visit the resort's private farm -- pick fruit and vegetables and let the chefs prepare fresh dishes upon your return. Also nab a daily buffet breakfast and late checkout at 2 p.m..
- On-site amenities include free wireless Internet access, table tennis, gymnasium, sauna room and bicycles.
- About the location: The hotel is less than five minutes walking distance from West Street with shopping and restaurants. It is 40 miles from the city of Guilin. The deal includes a one-way airport or railway station transfer per person as well as a free shuttle bus around the property and to nearby Yangshuo West Street.
North side of the Gongnong Bridge, Gaotian Town,
Yangshuo County, Guilin
Guangxi Province,China, 541900
What's included & when
- Nov 12, 2012 - Mar 28, 2013
- 2-night getaway for 2 to the Yangshuo Resort near Guilin, China for $246
- Total is for 2 people, not per person
- Enjoy sweeping river views from a 538-square-foot guest room
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2
- Welcome drink and fruit, and 1 hot pot lunch or dinner for 2
- Includes a trip to the farm to pick fruits and vegetables to be prepared by on-site chefs
- 1 hour of free table tennis
- 1-way airport or railway station transfer per person
- Travel daily through March 2013 including Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then email the hotel directly by clicking here to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 9-15. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms