By Travelzoo Staff
Experience an alternative side of Washington, D.C., on 350 acres of Potomac shoreline. With this exclusive $99 deal, kick back at the Aloft Washington National Harbor hotel, located in an area offering "world-class accommodations, dining, and water taxi tours to other hot spots on the Potomac" (Fodor's). Receive an overnight stay for two adults and two children plus parking and two cocktails at a savings of nearly 60% on regular pricing Nov. 18 - April 30, including weekends.
Why we love it
- Enjoy expansive views of the river in a loft-style room featuring nine-foot ceilings and oversized windows. For $179, extend your trip with a two-night stay and receive parking and cocktails daily.
- Stroll along the marina or walk three blocks to the town's main hub boasting an array of dining, shopping and entertainment venues. Cross the river in a water taxi to Old Town Alexandria and Georgetown or plan ahead to catch the opening game at the nearby Washington Nationals Stadium in early April and the debut of the National Children's Museum on Dec. 14.
- No trip to the D.C. area would be complete without visiting the city's most historic landmarks. Take a tour of the White House, Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial, all within a 20-minute drive.
Aloft Washington National Harbor
156 Waterfront Street
National Harbor, MD 20745
Tel: (301) 749-9000
What's included & when
- Nov 05, 2012 - Apr 30, 2013
- Hip escape for 2 adults and 2 children in National Harbor, situated on the Potomac River near Washington, D.C.
- $99 for 1 night in a loft-style room with river views at the Aloft Washington National Harbor (reg. $209)
- Overnight parking (reg. $11)
- 2 welcome cocktails (reg. $20)
- Make it a 2-night stay for $179 (reg. $480) and receive the extras daily
- Travel daily Nov. 18 - April 30, including weekends
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 301-749-9000 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 31; Jan. 18-21 and Feb. 22-23. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms