By Jen Lee
Crisp mountain air and deep blue lakes await at the luxe Lake Arrowhead Resort & Spa, which earns a 94% rating from nearly 800 Travelzoo guests.
Why we love it
- "Outstanding" lakefront location next to Lake Arrowhead Village (Frommer's)
- Outdoor activities like golf, fishing, boating and biking abound -- or relax at the resort's private beach, spa and outdoor pool with hot tubs
- Most rooms have balconies and cozy fireplaces; view rooms overlook the sparkling lake
- Dine on "homey" and "delicious" California cuisine at the on-site restaurant (Fodor's)
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa
27984 Hwy 189
Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352
What's included & when
- Sept. 1, 2014 - Dec. 22, 2014
- $139 for a one-night stay in a standard room, Sunday-Thursday arrivals
$169 for a one-night stay in a lake view room, Sunday-Thursday arrivals
$269 for a two-night stay in a standard room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
$335 for a two-night stay in a lake view room, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
Plan a fall road trip to Arrowhead along the Rim of the World Highway to see the brilliant foliage. Upon check-in, snag a free tour map and guide on the best photo spots and cellphone picture-taking tips to ensure you get those postcard-worthy shots.
The fine print
Not available on: Nov. 26-27. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 877-829-2429 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. A resort fee of $20US per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. This fee covers self-parking or valet parking, Wi-Fi and fitness center access. Based on double occupancy. This hotel is pet-friendly. A $25US nightly fee applies for pets. Review hotel's pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms