By Mary Walker Baus
Save more than 40% at a charming bed-and-breakfast reminiscent of a romantic French chateau nestled among the rolling vineyards of Temecula.
Why we love it
- This deal at Inn at Churon Winery includes Friday-night stays (with a Thursday arrival)
- Spacious rooms feature a balcony, fireplace and large marble bathroom with a bathtub
- Stroll through the winery grounds then savor estate wine during the daily wine hour
- About an hour north of San Diego, the Inn at Churon Winery is a quick drive from Callaway Vineyard and Winery, Thornton Winery, Rancho Palomar Winery and Redhawk Golf Course
Inn at Churon Winery
33233 Rancho California Road
Temecula, CA 92591
What's included & when
- Sunday-Thursday arrivals through Dec. 29, 2014
- $249 for two nights in a Vineyard Vine room
- Daily breakfast for two with mimosas
- Bottle of wine (reg. $28)
- Afternoon wine hour
- Room price based on two guests
Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Not available on: July 3-4, 6; Aug. 14, 29, 31; Oct. 12-13, 16; Nov. 10-11, 27; Dec. 11, 24-25. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 951-694-9070 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Maximum room occupancy is two. Parking is complimentary. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms