By Allison Paver
Take a trip to wine country and stay at Vintners Inn, an "oasis set amid 80 acres of vineyards" (Fodor's), with an exclusive deal offering over $200 in extras.
Why we love it
- Stay at a AAA 4-Diamond inn in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country
- Take in views of surrounding gardens and vineyards from your patio or balcony
- All deals include a dining credit to the on-site John Ash & Co., which landed on four Gayot Top 10 lists for Best Views, Best Food, Best Wine List and Best Overall in Napa/Sonoma
4350 Barnes Road
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
What's included & when
- Midweek through August 2014
- $199 per night in a King Deluxe room or $239 in an upgraded King Fireplace room, Sundays-Thursdays
Two-night midweek stays are $369 (Deluxe) or $399 (Fireplace), arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
Welcome split of Vintners Fume Blanc and two glasses of Ferrari-Carano wine at the Front Room Lounge
$50 dining credit to John Ash & Co. restaurant
Guided flight tasting at DeLoach Winery
Reserve tasting for two at White Oak Winery (reg. $60)
Daily two-for-one breakfast vouchers
$25 spa credit
- A resort fee of US$4 per night is not included
Room price based on two guests
Check cheap flights to San Francisco with Fly.com.
The fine print
Not available on: May 28; June 26; July 10, 21, 23, 24; Aug. 7, 11-14. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 800-421-2584 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. A resort fee of $4 per night is not included. This fee covers parking. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Check-in is after 4 p.m.; checkout is at 11 a.m. Based on double occupancy. All food and beverage vouchers do not include a 20% gratuity added upon redemption. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms