By Travelzoo Staff
Called "excellent" and "heartfelt" by the The New York Times, Aaron Posner's stage adaptation of Chaim Potok's best-selling novel, "My Name is Asher Lev," is now showing at the Westside Theater. Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 40% on some of the best seats in the house.
Why we love it
- This new play is based on the worldwide best-selling novel by the author of "The Chosen," Chaim Potok
- "My Name is Asher Lev" has been praised as "excellent" by The New York Times
- Orchestra seats for all shows at the Westside Theater Upstairs start at $48.32, reg. $83.82
- Choose from all performance dates incl. weekends through March 3
Jan 01, 2013 - May 26, 2013
'My Name is Asher Lev'
407 West 43rd Street
New York, NY 10036
- Orchestra seats rows A-T, regularly $83.82, are:
- $48.32 ... Tuesday-Friday performances
- $58.18 ... Saturday and Sunday performances
- A talented young artist in Brooklyn struggles against his family and community to pursue his passion in this 90-minute, one-act play. The Associated Press says "Asher Lev provides a compellingly personal yet universal perspective on the demands of an artistic gift that cannot be denied."
The fine print
Click "Buy Now." Select the number of tickets and click "Continue." Choose show date and click "Continue." Select "I Want the Best Seats Available" or choose your section, then click "Continue." A $5.92 per-ticket service charge will apply, as well as a handling fee of $2.22 per order. To change something in your order, start this process again from the beginning. The pop-up box doesn't allow for browsing backward. For phone orders, use code ALGNR34. Note: Prices will be in U.S. dollars. Rates were converted Jan. 2, 2013, on xe.com.
See all terms