By Travelzoo Staff
TripAdvisor users award the Canadian Museum of Nature 4.5 stars and rave about its 100-year-old heritage building and interactive displays.
Why we love it
- For half the regular price, explore the Canadian Museum of Nature
- Admission includes access to the Nature Unleashed exhibit, which the Ottawa Citizen calls "striking"
- TripAdvisor users award the museum 4.5 stars
- With this Local Deal, student tickets are $8 and children's tickets are $7
Dec 09, 2012 - May 05, 2013
Canadian Museum of Nature
240 McLeod Street
Ottawa, ON K2P 2R1
- For half the regular price, explore the museum's galleries, fossils and dioramas with this Local Deal for general admission plus the Nature Unleashed exhibit.
- OttawaStart says this traveling exhibit will "educate and enthrall visitors" with its displays and artifacts that delve into the science of natural disasters. See what it's like to have a tornado move over you in a multi-screen viewing room, measure the power of your own stomp on a seismograph, get up close to hurricane wreckage and gaze at paintings by Stephen Hutchings that the Ottawa Citizen says "might blow you away."
- Bring the whole family: student (ages 13+) and senior (ages 65+) tickets are $8 each (regularly $16) and children's (ages 3-12) tickets are $7 each (regularly $14).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Dec. 10, through May 5, 2013. Not valid on products. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. Not valid for any other special exhibition or service. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms