By Travelzoo Staff
Known for what Frommer's calls their "stunning natural beauty," the Thousand Islands are sprinkled throughout the Saint Lawrence River on the U.S. and Canada border. Unwind in Ontario with a deal at Glen House Resort that saves more than 40% on current rates.
Why we love it
- This $259 package includes two nights in a Riverfront Deluxe room for Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, June 24 - July 15 and Oct. 1-30.
- Rooms have private balconies and decks, ideal for watching boats pass or kicking back between rounds at the property's 18-hole golf course. Use included canoe and kayak rentals to navigate the region on your own, or choose one of the nearby organized boat tours.
- Popular area destinations include the 1000 Islands Charity Casino and Thousand Islands Playhouse on the Canadian side, and Boldt Castle, the sprawling stone mansion built by the original proprietor of the Waldorf-Astoria, on the U.S. side.
- A convenient home-base for a day trip, Glen House Resort is just 1.5 hours from Ottawa and 30 minutes from Kingston.
Glen House Resort
409 1000 Islands Parkway
Gananoque, ON K7G 2T6
What's included & when
- Jun 10, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- Retreat for 2 at Glen House Resort for over 40% off current rates
- $259 for 2 nights in a Riverfront Deluxe room
- Includes unlimited canoe and kayak rentals (reg. $10 per hour)
- $20 credit per stay for spa services
- Arrive Sundays-Wednesdays, June 24 - July 15 and Oct. 1-30
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-268-4536 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 30; Oct. 13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms