By Travelzoo Staff
Six Resto Lounge, in downtown's Quartier des spectacles at the CAA 4-Diamond Hyatt Regency Montreal, offers Travelzoo subscribers 40% off dinner for two.
Why we love it
- Three courses with wine for less than $35 per person
- Get dinner before a show such as "The Nutrcracker" at the adjacent Place des Arts
- "Prime view" of the Quartier makes it the "perfect place for preshow drinks" (Fodor's)
- BBC Travel calls the hotel "elegant" and "chic"
Dec 12, 2013 - Feb 28, 2014
Six Resto Lounge at Hyatt Regency Montreal
1255 Jeanne-Mance St.
Montreal, QC H5B 1E5
- For $69, get a three-course dinner for two with wine (reg. $116)
Any starter, salad or signature tapa to share, such as the Atlantic salmon trilogy or gnocchi with truffle and morel sauce
Two main courses, pizzas or sandwiches (up to $28 each), such as maple duck-leg confit or marinated buffalo steak flambéed with Sortilège
A shared dessert (up to $18), such as cheese cake with local strawberry jam or a selection of vintage cheeses
Two glasses of wine (up to $10 each)
The restaurant is located across from Place des Arts, venue to world-class musicals and shows, including "The Nutcracker" and Montreal Symphony Orchestra, and the Quartier des spectacles (host of the Jazz Festival and World Film Festival).
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on Christmas Day (Dec. 25), New Year's Eve (Dec. 31) and New Year's Day (Jan. 1). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms