By Kate Kolins
"The genre's best performers appear nightly at this landmark club" (Forbes.com), a Montreal institution for more than 30 years.
Why we love it
- Save nearly half off at the restaurant that earns more than 2800 likes on Facebook
- "Music is outstanding" at House of Jazz (Fodor's)
- Full rein of the dinner menu, including filet mignon
- Includes cover for nights with live performances
- Downtown institution since 1981
Jan. 2, 2014 - April 2, 2014
House of Jazz
2060 Aylmer St.
Montreal, QC H3A 3H2
- For $75 (reg. $144), two can book a table at the House of Jazz any night of the week
Any two appetizers, such as Caesar salad or escargot with cheese
Any two entrees, such as a full rack of Southern-style pork ribs, grilled salmon or 12-ounce AAA sirloin steak
Any two desserts, such as New York cheesecake or chocolate cake with caramel
Two glasses of wine, such as Cliff 79 Chardonnay (Australia) or Castillo de Monseran Garnacha Carinena (Spain) (up to $9 each)
For an additional $15, two can savour dinner including two glasses of Champagne, a fois gras plate and two entrees with choice of filet mignon, grilled chicken, steak or salmon; plus two desserts, two cups of coffee or tea and cover.
The fine print
Valid Jan. 2, 2014 - April 2, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays including but not limited to Valentine’s Day (Feb. 14). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms