By Travelzoo Staff
Restaurant Senzala "pulses with the sounds of salsa and samba" (USA Today). Dine on Bahia-inspired cuisine at the Ahuntsic-Cartierville restaurant for more than half off.
Why we love it
- An "upscale eatery" (USA Today)
- Choice of anything from the food and drink menu
- Earns 4 stars from RestoMontreal and Urbanspoon users
- A Travelzoo visitor calls the fare "exquisite"
Sept. 10, 2013 - Nov. 29, 2013
9422 Boulevard de l'Acadie
Montréal, QC H4N 1L8
- For $29, get $60 to spend on dinner for two
Covers one appetizer to share, such as ceviche or guacamole and two entrees, like salmon in a mango and coconut sauce or Brazilian stew with chorizo sausage, beef and smoked pork
- Live samba shows on Friday and Saturday nights featuring Brazilian guitarist Paulo Ramos and professional dancers from Rio de Janeiro
For $55, go with a group of four with $120 to spend
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms