By Travelzoo Staff
Save more than half off at Artigiani Pizzeria, which author and restaurant critic Thierry Daraize calls an "Italian sensation."
Why we love it
- Travelzoo subscribers praise the "great food" and "excellent service"
- Cap off the meal with 2 aperitifs
- Earns 4+ stars from RestoMontreal users
Aug 13, 2013 - Nov 01, 2013; not valid on Saturdays
4657 rue St-Denis
Montreal, QC H2J 2L5
- For $39 (reg. $80), savour dinner for two at this Plateau Mont-Royal hot spot
Choice from anything on the menu
Two appetizers, like bufala mozzarella with prosciutto, salmon crostini or calamari
- Two entrees, including pastas like linguine with fresh goat cheese and pesto; orecchiette with sausage; or pizzas like the Giardino made with mushrooms, eggplant and olives
Two glasses of grappa, passito or Amaro Averna
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid anytime Sunday-Thursday; valid after 8:30 p.m. on Friday nights. Not valid on Saturdays. Not valid on major holidays. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms