By Travelzoo Staff
Author and restaurant critic Thierry Daraize calls Artigiani Pizzeria an "Italian sensation." With this Local Deal for $49, regularly $102, Travelzoo subscribers can savour a three-course dinner for two with a bottle of wine at this Plateau Mont-Royal hot spot that RestoMontreal users rate 4 stars.
Why we love it
- Author and restaurant critic Thierry Daraize called Artigiani Pizzeria an "Italian sensation"
- Save more than 50% on a 3-course dinner for 2 at the Plateau Mont-Royal restaurant
- Includes anything from the menu
- RestoMontreal users rate it 4 stars and 91% of Urbanspoon users "like" it
Feb 27, 2013 - May 10, 2013
4657 rue St-Denis
Montreal, QC H2J 2L5
- The menu at Artigiani Pizzeria features classic dishes like freshly made pasta, Neapolitan pizza cooked in a wood-fired oven and daily specials with options like grilled pork loin and basa fish. Select anything from the menu for a dinner that includes:
- Two appetizers, like bufala mozzarella with prosciutto or salmon crostini
- Two entrees, including pastas like linguine with fresh goat cheese and pesto; orecchiette with sausage or pizzas like the Giardino made with mushrooms, eggplant and olives
- One dessert to share, like Artigiani's signature zeppole, a sugar-coated fried doughnut topped with honey and ricotta cheese, traditional tiramisu or a sweet pizza al cioccolato
- Choice of one bottle of red or white wine: Rosso Sangiovese, Folonari Valpolicella, Frescobaldi Castiglioni Chianti or Melini Orvieto Classico
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Friday, March 1, through May 10, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid anytime Sunday-Thursday; valid after 8:30 p.m. on Friday nights. Not valid on Saturdays. Valid for lunch or dinner. Not valid on major holidays. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms