By Travelzoo Staff
Since opening in 1980, Molivos has become "one of the best-loved" Greek restaurants for its "friendly service" and fresh seafood, according to The Gazette. For $18, Travelzoo subscribers receive $40 to spend on dinner at the newly renovated downtown eatery Urbanspoon users rate 4.5 stars.
Why we love it
- Save 55% on Greek cuisine at Molivos, which Urbanspoon users rate 4.5 stars
- Get $40 to spend on anything from the dinner menu
- Try a number of appetizers The Gazette says "you could make a meal of"
- Alternatively, use this voucher toward entrees like striped bass or lamb chops
- Molivos has become a downtown favourite since opening over 30 years ago
Mar 26, 2013 - Jun 28, 2013
2310 Rue Guy
Montreal, QC H3H 2M2
- The offer includes $40 worth of food from the dinner menu -- enough for a bevy of mezedakia (Greek appetizers) for two to share, such as:
- Saganaki (pan-fried cheese)
- Taramosalata (potatoes with carp roe)
- Eggplant salad
- Dolmades (stuffed grape leaves)
- Fried zucchini
- Alternately, use this deal toward entrees like charcoal-broiled steak, lamb chops or black sea bass.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Thursday, March 28, through June 28, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 1 voucher per table. Limit of 2 vouchers for tables of 4 or more. Not valid on Mother's Day (May 12). Valid evenings only or after 4 p.m. only. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms