By Travelzoo Staff
In Montreal, "each culture celebrates its ethnic tastes [and] Brazilians are no exception," according to USA Today
, which recommends Restaurant Senzala for its "upscale" ambiance that "pulses with the sounds of salsa and samba."
With this Local Deal for $20, Travelzoo subscribers receive $45 to spend on Bahia-inspired cuisine at the Ahuntsic-Cartierville restaurant RestoMontreal users rate more than 4 stars
Why we love it
- USA Today recommends Restaurant Senzala, calling it an "upscale eatery"
- Get $45 worth of Bahia-inspired cuisine incorporating Portuguese and African flavors
- This covers lunch for 2, including dishes like salmon with mango and coconut sauce
- RestoMontreal users rate the Brazilian restaurant more than 4 stars
- Or, use this deal toward dinner; Senzala features live samba shows on Friday and Saturday nights
Jan 20, 2013 - Apr 22, 2013
9422 Boulevard de l'Acadie
- The offer includes $45 worth of food and drink from the lunch or dinner menu -- enough for lunch for two, which could include:
- One appetizer to share, such as ceviche, fried calamari with homemade secret sauce or guacamole
- Two entrees, like chicken, beef or chorizo fajitas; roasted chili pepper stuffed with black beans and vegetables; or Brazilian stew with chorizo, beef and smoked pork
- Alternatively, use this deal toward dinner and try dishes like pineapple stuffed with chicken curry or the mixed grill platter with beef, lamb, chicken and chorizo. Visit on Friday or Saturday night for a live samba show featuring Brazilian guitarist Paulo Ramos and professional dancers from Rio de Janeiro.
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited; each deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, Jan. 22, through April 22, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays including Valentine's Day (Feb. 14). Not valid toward alcohol purchases. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms