By Travelzoo Staff
A trendy yet casual restaurant in Marché Central, Vinnie Gambini Ristorante & Bar earns 4 stars from Urbanspoon and TripAdvisor reviewers. For $49, regularly $109, two people can unwind over an Italian dinner with wine.
Why we love it
- For $49, regularly $109, 2 people can unwind over an Italian dinner at Vinnie Gambini Ristorante & Bar
- This 3-course dinner includes your choice of all menu items and 2 glasses of wine
- This Marché Central restaurant earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor and Urbanspoon reviewers
- Get an even better deal with dinner for 4 for $95, regularly $218
Oct 01, 2012 - Feb 01, 2013
Vinnie Gambini Ristorante & Bar
951 Boul Cremazie Ouest
Montreal, QC H4N 3M5
- This Local Deal includes:
- Two soups or one appetizer, salad (such as the tomato and buffalo mozzarella) or mussels dish (including mussels with gorgonzola or dijonnaise sauce) to share
- Any two main course dishes, including grilled filet mignon, spicy lobster pizza or linguini with shrimp, mussels, calamari and clams
- One dessert to share, including creme brulee or the specialty tiramisu
- Any two glasses of wine, such as Bolla Valpolicella or Wyndham Estate Bin 444 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Make it a family affair and get even better savings: For $95, regularly $218, four people can have a three-course dinner with wine.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Oct. 1, through Feb. 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Each voucher is valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Valid at the Marché Central location only. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms