By Travelzoo Staff
For $59, four can dine at a restaurant chef and restaurant critic Thierry Daraize calls an "Italian sensation." This group dinner at Artigiani Pizzeria includes main course dishes and desserts that would regularly cost up to $104 at this Plateau Mont-Royal hot spot.
Why we love it
- For $59, regularly $104, grab dinner for 4 at Artigiani Pizzeria in Plateau Mont-Royal
- This dinner for 4 includes 4 main courses and 4 desserts
- Chef and restaurant critic Thierry Daraize called the restaurant an "Italian sensation"
Sep 14, 2012 - Dec 11, 2012
4657 rue St-Denis
Montreal, QC H2J 2L5
- Located on rue Saint-Denis, the menu at Artigiani Pizzeria features classic dishes like freshly made pasta and Neapolitan pizza cooked in a wood-fired oven. With this exclusive deal, four can dine on selections from the restaurant's menu like:
- Any four main dishes including pastas like linguine with fresh goat cheese and pesto; ravioli stuffed with ricotta and spinach in a marinara sauce; pizzas like the prosciutto with rucola or smoked salmon and red onions, capers, olive oil, mozzarella and herbs; or selections from the menu of the day
- Any four desserts like Artigiani's signature zeppole, a sugar-coated fried doughnut topped with honey and ricotta cheese, traditional tiramisu or a sweet pizza al cioccolato
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Sept. 17, through Dec. 11, 2012. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not valid on Fridays before 8:30 p.m.; not valid on Saturdays. The voucher is valid for 4 diners only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms