By Travelzoo Staff
Frommer's calls Château Beauvallon a "luxury retreat" that "delivers with a relaxed elegance." Steal away to this Laurentian Mountains hideaway near Mont-Tremblant with an exclusive $199 two-night deal, regularly $338.
Why we love it
- Ideal for a ski break, hiking weekend or romantic escape, this offer is available weekdays through Dec. 5 or over weekends for $70 more. Guests stay in an upgraded suite with a master bedroom with a king bed, a living room with gas fireplace and queen-size sofa bed, a bathroom with heated floors, a kitchenette and free Wi-Fi. Two-bedroom suite that sleeps up to four people are also discounted.
- The free shuttle provides transportation to Mont-Tremblant resort in 10 minutes, where world-class skiing, epic hiking trails and a quaint pedestrian village greet guests seeking fresh mountain air.
6385 Montée Ryan
Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1S5
What's included & when
- Sep 11, 2012 - Dec 05, 2012
- 4-star retreat for 2 at a chateau nestled in the Laurentian Mountains near Mont-Tremblant
- $199 for 2 nights in a 1-bedroom suite, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals
- $269 for 2 nights in a 1-bedroom suite, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- For $100 more, move into a 2-bedroom suite that sleep up to 4 people
- Unlimited shuttle service to Mont-Tremblant resort
- Parking and Wi-Fi
- Weekday stays include a 2 p.m. late checkout
- Travel through Dec. 5
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-681-6611 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available: Oct. 5-7, 2012. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms