By Travelzoo Staff
"Saltimbanco," a signature Cirque du Soleil show that's been seen by more than 10 million people the past two decades, is concluding its 20-year run in Montreal. With this special presale, Travelzoo subscribers can get tickets to all winter performances at Bell Center for $10 off, starting at $35, before they go on sale to the general public Saturday, Sept. 22.
Why we love it
- Get tickets to the final performances of the longest-running Cirque du Soleil show, "Saltimbanco," before the general public
- Shows are Wednesdays-Sundays, Dec. 19-23 & 26-30
- All seating sections at Bell Center are available, starting at $35 for adults, including the best seats in the house
- Kids tickets are also available starting at $26
- This sale ends Saturday, Sept. 22, at 10 a.m.
Sep 17, 2012 - Sep 22, 2012
Cirque du Soleil
1909 avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal
Montreal, H4B 5G0
- The following seating sections are discounted for shows Wednesdays-Sundays, Dec. 19-23 & 26-30:
- Red D/Club … $35, reg. $45
- Red/Rouge D … $55, reg. $65
- Red/Rouge B … $80, reg. $90
- Red/Rouge A … $120
- Note: Peak performances on Wednesday, Dec. 26, and Friday-Sunday, Dec. 21-23 & 28-30, are $5 more.
- Children's tickets are also available starting at $26, reg. $36. As the longest-running Cirque du Soleil show, on tour since 1992, "Saltimbanco" tells a story through vibrant costumes, set design and music. The Telegraph in Australia says the show "swung, flew, roared and whizzed its way into Sydney." The New Zealand Herald called it "inspiring."
The fine print
Select "Buy Now" to purchase. To enter the purchase sequence, click "OK." Step 1) Select number of tickets. 2) Select desired performance. 3) Select price level then click on "Find Seats." Pricing on website will include fees; hover over price levels to see discounted pricing. Enter billing and shipping information to confirm purchase. Fees of $12-$14.25 per ticket and $5 per order will be additional. Children are ages 2-12. No refunds or exchanges.