By Travelzoo Staff
Retreat amid the spectacular scenery and dramatic coastline of Nova Scotia’s Cape Breton Island – named one of National Geographic Traveler’s 20 Must-See Places of 2013. Situated on the Bras d'Or Lake, the Dundee Resort & Golf Club is offering an exclusive deal that saves more than 40% on seasonal rates.
Why we love it
- For $149, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays through Oct. 16 for a two-night stay in a traditional room or one-bedroom cottage. Or stay three nights for $215 (arrive Sundays-Tuesdays). Upgrade to a two-bedroom cottage for $50 more for either two- or three-night stays.
- Traditional rooms include one king or two queen beds, and one-bedroom cottages feature a double bed, combined living and dining area and a pull-out sofa. Ideal for families, the two-bedroom cottage also includes two single beds. Each cottage shares a common deck.
- This lakefront resort boasts a private beach, an 18-hole golf course, indoor pool and an on-site restaurant where guests can experience warm Celtic hospitality and fresh-daily seafood. On-site activities include kayaking, swimming, canoeing, tennis, hiking and more.
Dundee Resort & Golf Club
2750 West Bay Highway
West Bay, NS B0E 3K0
What's included & when
- Jul 01, 2013 - Oct 17, 2013
- Cape Breton getaway for 2 at the Dundee Resort & Golf Club at more than 40% off
- $149 for 2 nights, arrive Sundays-Wednesdays
- $215 for 3 nights, arrive Sundays-Tuesdays
- Accommodations in a traditional room or 1-bedroom cottage
- Upgrade to a 2-bedroom cottage for only $50 for both 2- and 3-night stays
- Children 12 and younger stay free
- Arrive through Oct. 16
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-565-5660 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms