Any reason for a summer road trip is a good one -- and with discounts of up to 30% at Four Points by Sheraton hotels across Ontario, travellers can save money for car snacks. Nightly prices start as low as $57 per night for travel June 20 - Aug. 5, including holidays and weekends.
Escape for a weekend wedding, music festival, scenic retreat or antique-hunting adventure. This sale is valid over Canada Day, Toronto Pride and many other festivals.
The following hotels are participating:
- $57-$81 ... Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport: This hotel offers a free 24-hour airport shuttle and is 20 minutes from downtown.
- $75 ... Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale: Save up to 30% on stays just 30 minutes from Toronto. This hotel is one block from the Go Train station, and close to shopping, golf and other outdoor adventures. Note: Check in Thursdays-Saturdays for stays throughout the week.
- $75 ... Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga: Great price meets convenience; this hotel is close to Pearson airport (accessible by free shuttle) and one of Canada's largest shopping centres. Note: Check in Thursdays-Saturdays for stays throughout the week.
- $88-$96 ... Four Points by Sheraton London: With numerous festivals and opportunities for outdoor adventure, picturesque London is delightfully peaceful at this time of year.
- $99-$109 ... Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener: Check out a show at the renowned Stratford Festival or just kick back and enjoy roaming the streets of this charming, laid-back town.
- $100-$149 ... Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites: Just 20 minutes from Niagara Falls, scenic provincial parks and the calm waters of Lake Ontario and Lake Erie make this an ideal place for a summer escape. Note: Arrive during the week to take advantage of the best rates; arrivals Thursdays-Saturdays are more expensive.
- $110 ... Four Points by Sheraton Gatineau Ottawa: Canada's capital comes to life over Canada Day and this hotel provides easy access to the Museum of Civilization and downtown attractions across the river.
- $139-$169 ... Four Points by Sheraton Kingston: The gateway to the 1,000 Islands and home to the UNESCO designated Rideau Canal, Kingston is an ideal place to get away. Note: Check in Thursdays-Saturdays for stays throughout the week.
These rates, for traditional guest rooms, are based on two people and include bottled water and Wi-Fi. Traditional rooms can accommodate a maximum of four people and kids 18 years of age or younger stay for free when accompanied by an adult. All hotels feature full fitness centres and indoor swimming pools.
Note: Parking is also included at all hotels except Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, Four Points by Sheraton Gatineau Ottawa and Four Points by Sheraton Kingston.
This deal is not available on: June 20, 29; July 4-6, 12, 19-20; Aug. 2-5 at Four Points by Sheraton Kingston; July 26-27; Aug. 2-5 at Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites; weekends or July 9 at Four Points by Sheraton London.
How to book: Click here to book. Enter Ontario or Quebec into the State/Province drop-down menu on the right.