Top 20 Features Deals at Home and Abroad
Open this week’s Top 20
and you’ll come across several wallet-friendly deals to popular destinations across the globe, plus several here in Canada -- with savings of as much as $1000.
- Mediterranean: Retreat to a suite and sail the Eastern Mediterranean in style, making stops in Greece, Turkey and Egypt. This fall sailing aboard the Norwegian Jade is as much as $1000 cheaper than suites on similar cruises.
- New Zealand: Fly with Air New Zealand to the island country in the southwest Pacific Ocean and indulge in hiking, diving and a myriad of cultural activities. Take off from several Canadian departure cities, and save as much as 50% on peak-season fares, for travel Oct. 15 - Nov. 22 and Feb. 15 - March 31.
- Whistler: Walk in the footsteps of winter Olympians and reside at a landmark 4-Diamond hotel for $99 per night, seven days a week through Dec. 16.
- Panama: Pop over to this Central America hot spot for some a sun and relaxation at a 4-star, all-inclusive resort. These weeklong packages start from $795 per person and include roundtrip air, meals and drinks. The resort features three restaurants, a pool, poolside bar and a private beach area.
- Algonquin Park: Fall’s foliage will soon be in full view, so consider a getaway to the country at an adults-only Canada Select 5-star resort. Sojourn Sunday-Friday through Oct. 28 for $277 (regularly $540) and indulge in a Junior Suite, daily breakfast, nightly five-course dinner, daily park passes and 50% off all spa services.
Michael Duchesne is the Publisher of Canada's Top 20 list.