Warm weather has finally come to Chicago, and our Deal Experts have rounded up unique activities that allow subscribers to enjoy the city and sunshine. Whether planning a day out on Lake Michigan or a relaxing dinner for two, you can use these deals to explore the Windy City and save money in the process.
- Wrigley View Rooftop: Take in views of Wrigleyville and the city skyline and savor unlimited food and drink while watching the Cubs take on the White Sox or the Rockies ... $99 & up (reg. $150)
- Chicago Helicopter Express: See the Chicago skyline from a new perspective with this helicopter tour for 2 ... $199 (reg. $360)
- Chicago Sailboat Charters: Two can sail from Belmont Harbor along Lake Michigan on a BYOB cruise ... $99 (reg. $259)
- Wateriders: Spend an afternoon kayaking on the Chicago River with Wateriders, which the Chicago Sun-Times recommends as a great way to see Chicago ... $20 (reg. $40)
- The Metropolitan Club of Chicago: Located on the 66th and 67th floors of Willis Tower, The Metropolitan Club of Chicago has served as a highly exclusive dining room for the city's elite since opening in 1974 ... $89 (exclusive package)
- iNG Restaurant: The most recent Michelin Guide recommends iNG Restaurant on Fulton Market as a "playful and eccentric concept" that "walks the line between delicious and crazy"... $99 (exclusive package)
- Fondue Stube: Two can share a fondue dinner with wine at this Rogers Park eatery that was recently named one of the city's Best Date Night Spots by WGN-TV ... $39 (reg. $85)
- The Barrel Room at Cyrano's Farm Kitchen: Be among the first to dine in this newly renovated River North bistro that Time Out Chicago calls "refreshingly simple" ... $59 (reg. $122)
- Bistro Voltaire: Two can unwind over sparkling wine and a French dinner that Zagat praises for its "delicate, refined flavors"... $59 (reg. $105)
Note: Purchases will be made in U.S. dollars.