Set sail and soak up savings up to 45% on the regular price of dinner cruise packages in major U.S. cities. Both the nautically inclined and land-lovers alike can feast on dining and soak up remarkable views from a unique vantage point.
- Boston: For $59, regularly $107, embark on a three-hour cruise around Boston Inner Harbor aboard a ship rated 4.5-stars by TripAdvisor users. History buffs can get up and close to historic landmarks like the Boston Tea Party site.
- Chicago: Survey the Chicago skyline from Lake Michigan and take in views of Navy Pier, the Museum Campus and Grant Park from a new vantage point for $73, regularly $136.
- New York: Tour New York City during a three-hour dinner cruise for $61 and take in the illuminated skyline at night. This offer is regularly $113. Feast at the all-you-can-eat buffet and dance the night away with live DJs.
- Philadelphia: Dine and dance whilst lapping up the views of the Philadelphia and Camden skylines, the Ben Franklin Bridge and the USS Olympia for $51, regularly $91.
- Washington, D.C.: Board a one-of-a-kind vessel and take in sweeping views of D.C. landmarks including the Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial for $70, regularly $130.
Visit our Local Deals section often for more deals across the U.S.
Note: These prices are based on weekday cruise dates; vouchers for Friday and Saturday cruises are available at slightly higher rates. Chicago sailings do not have discounted weekend pricing.