Make tracks for California with great deals up and down the coast. Saving as much as 60% off, these offers inspire a springtime journey to this great state.
- Sonoma County: Applewood Inn ... $295 one-night Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday arrivals; $475-$575 two-night packages for travel through May 18
Indulge in a five-course chef's tasting menu dinner for two and stay overnight in a junior suite at one of the West's Best Small Inns (Sunset Magazine). This deal also includes wine upon arrival, tasting passes and breakfast, for a savings of more than 50%.
- San Francisco: The Cartwright Hotel ... $109 one-night Sunday-Thursday arrivals or $119 one-night Friday-Saturday arrivals through March; +$10 respectively April 1 - June 27
Settle in the vibrant Union Square neighborhood and see why San Francisco was named the No. 1 city to visit in Lonely Planet's Best of Travel 2013. This deal shaves more then 40% off and offers complimentary parking and wireless internet access, too.
- Marin County: The Lodge at Tiburon ... $129 1-night Sunday-Thursday arrivals; +$10 Friday-Saturday arrivals through April
Just across the Bay, a overnight offer at nearly 60% off awaits in the charming coastal town of Tiburon. Dine on "elevated comfort food" and sip from a high-tech, self-service wine bar using an included $50 dining credit to its on-site restaurant.
- Sonoma County: Geyserville Inn ... $99 one-night Sunday-Thursday arrivals or $109 nightly Friday-Saturday arrivals; $179 or $219 for two-night weekday or weekend packages respectively through April 23
Get cozy in what Sunset Magazine dubs a "low-key California wine town" in the heart of Sonoma County with this deal that saves more than 50%. Use a $25 credit to enjoy a meal, and then explore the area with tasting passes to four wineries.
- North of San Diego: Inn at Churon Winery ... $249 two-night Sunday-Thursday arrivals through June
Save 60% with a two-night package -- including Fridays -- at a charming bed and breakfast nestled in Temecula's rolling vineyards. The deal is sweetened with a bottle of wine and daily mimosa breakfast.
- Central Coast: Petersen Village Inn ... $135 one-night Sunday-Thursday arrivals through March
Tuck away to California's Central Coast and stay at a AAA 4-Diamond bed and breakfast. Save 40% on a package that adds in passes to two area tasting rooms, and a bottle of wine upon arrival, too.
- San Diego area: The Inn at Rancho Santa Fe ... $149 one-night Sunday-Thursday arrivals or $189 one-night Friday-Saturday arrivals through April 7; $169-$199 for one-night stays in a larger room with floor-to-ceiling windows
Escape to Rancho Santa Fe which boasts “groves of huge, drooping eucalyptus trees [that] cover the hills and valleys of this affluent and exclusive town” (Fodor's). This deal saves nearly 50% and adds in breakfast for two at the luxe inn near San Diego.
- Orange County: Balboa Bay Club & Resort ... $199 one-night package Jan. 20 - May 13, including weekends
Nab a ritzy Orange County deal at this CAA 4-Diamond resort that saves nearly 60%. It also includes a one-hour electric Duffy Boat rental to explore Newport harbor as well as a bottle of wine to enjoy in the upgraded room with courtyard views.
Act quickly! Some of these deals expire on Friday, Jan. 18.