Embark on a seven-night escorted tour to explore Egypt's ancient wonders for $1899 per person, including airfare and all taxes. This price saves up to $670 per person and the hassle of planning and purchasing each component separately.
Travelers stay near the Pyramids of Giza, cruise and sightsee on the Nile River, all while accompanied by an English-speaking guide:
- Roundtrip airfare to Cairo & roundtrip airport transfers
- Two nights accommodations at Grand Pyramids Hotel, Giza
- Visit to the Egyptian Museum and the Pyramids of Giza, including all entrance fees (mummy room extra)
- Camel ride around the Giza Plateau
- All transportation via air-conditioned car
- Two nights sleeper train with daily continental breakfast and dinner
- Three nights aboard Mirage Nile River cruise, including all meals, tea and coffee
- Daily full day guided tours during the cruise with an English-speaking licensed Egyptologist, including all entrance fees
- Pyramid "Sound and Light Show" with dinner
- All taxes and fees
The $1899 is priced for Tuesday departures from Toronto or Montreal, Nov. 30 - Dec. 11; Jan. 11 - Dec. 15, 2013. Other departures cities are available, please see website for prices.