Sail in style aboard the award-winning Oceania Cruises where global sailings are now available with savings reaching as much as US$1000, with included or reduced roundtrip air.
A Travel + Leisure 2012 World’s Best recipient, Oceania Cruises include pre-paid gratuities (as much as US$1100 in value) and onboard credits. These upscale ships visit smaller ports that larger ships cannot access. Also, guests may dine when, where and with whom they wish. Marina and Riviera are the only ships at sea to feature suites designed and furnished by Ralph Lauren Home.
Top deals include (per person, including taxes):
- Alaska: 7-night spring cruise incl. US$100 credit ... US$1399 (reg. US$1999) (cruise only, roundtrip from Vancouver; +US$600 roundtrip airfare from Toronto and other select Canadian cities)
- Mediterranean: 7-night June cruise incl. stops in Portugal, Spain and France ... US$2199 (reg. US$4249)
- Transatlantic: 14-night balcony cabin incl. US$100 credit ... US$3499 (reg. US$3749)
- South America: 12-night March cruise on the flagship vessel Regatta ... US$3903 (reg. US$4183)
- Northern Europe: 10-night cruise on a ship featuring a French bistro by famed chef Jacques Pépin ... US$3999 (reg. US$5464)
- Mediterranean: 12-night spring cruise aboard Oceania's newest ship incl. US$200 credit ... US$3999 (reg. US$4199)
- Australia & New Zealand: 16-night February cruise incl. US$150 credit ... US$6771 (reg. US$7311)
This sale ends Sunday, Nov. 11, but there are limited cabins available per sailing. We suggest booking early.