Head south this winter with inviting deals to top restaurants, spas and attractions across the United States. Vacationing Canadians can save 60% or more on top-rated restaurants, spas and shows in destinations like Chicago and Los Angeles. Offers include:
- Ocean Spa & Fitness at Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel: Indulge in a package of treatments at this AAA 4-Diamond property and then sip prosecco poolside ... US$99 (reg. US$218)
- The GRAMMY Museum at L.A. LIVE: Take a trip through the history of music with two tickets to this downtown LA museum for US$13 (reg. US$25.90)
- Beso Hollywood: Dinner for two at this "fabulous" Hollywood "hot spot" (Zagat) is US$49 (reg. $102)
- Cayenne Cafe: Have weekend brunch for two and dine alfresco at this "colorful bazaar of dazzling flavors" on Beverly Boulevard (LA Times) ... US$29 (reg. US$56)
- Bistro Unique: Grab dinner for two near San Francisco's Union Square and dine on bistro fare for US$35 (reg. US$76)
- Spa 66 at Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six: Get a massage and facial before lounging at the pool and lounge in Fort Lauderdale ... US$99 (reg. US$242)
- Jupiter Pointe Paddling: Four-hour guided kayak or paddleboard tours in Tequesta are US$20 (reg. US$45)
- Sailing on Biscayne Bay: Spot bottlenose dolphins, Florida manatees and more on a two-hour sailing cruise for two people on Miami's Biscayne Bay ... US$85 (US$160)
- 'Million Dollar Quartet': This popular show features the music of Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis and Carl Perkins, with tickets in Fort Lauderdale for US$20 (reg. US$39.50)
- Kahunaville: Hang out at Treasure Island's Kahunaville and sip six cocktails while watching talented bartenders perform an "eye-popping stage show" (Vegas.com) ... US$25 (reg. US$55.50)
- 'Illusions' at Starlite Theatre at the Riviera: Snag great seats to see the escape-artist tactics and mystifying tricks of Jan Rouven for US$20 (reg. US$65)
Visit our Local Deals section often for more deals across the U.S.
Note: All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars.