From the East to West coasts, our Deal Experts sourced dining experiences in nine top U.S. cities at savings of up to 60%. Purchase a voucher now for a deal in your hometown or for upcoming travel to these popular destinations. Each of these restaurants has a unique component that sets it apart from others in its city.
- New York City: For $49, two can dine with $40 in wine at Gente Ristorante Italiano, decorated with framed glossies of 1960s Hollywood stars (regularly $117)
- Philadelphia: Reserve a $35 Italian dinner for two at La Fourno Ristorante Trattoria, which Philadelphia Weekly says serves "deliciously crafted Italian dishes" (regularly $69)
- Boston: Have dinner for two within the AAA 4-Diamond property that once served as Boston's police headquarters for $69 at The Stanhope Grille (regularly $116)
- Miami: Zagat says "blink your eyes and you’re in Paris" at La Goulue; dine on $50 worth of French fare plus drinks for $29 at this highly rated eatery
- West Palm Beach, Fla.: Watch a musical fountain show every half hour at CityPlace's Il Bellagio with a $39 Italian dinner for two (regularly $80)
- Dallas: Try Japanese for two at Gui Korean Japanese Bistro and Bar with what the Houston Press deems "devastatingly fresh" sushi, located on the popular McKinney Avenue, for $39 (regularly $80)
- New Orleans: Enjoy Southern dining for two for $49 at Tempt within The Saint Hotel, featured on this year's Conde Nast Hot List (regularly $103)
- Houston: Select what the Houston Press calls "innovative" burgers for two for $35 at The Union Kitchen, a hot spot with two locations (regularly $81)
- LA: Pacific Ocean views and a special chef's menu with wine for two await at mar'sel at Terranea, rated "extraordinary" by Zagat for its cuisine and setting, for $99 (regularly $196)
Note: All prices are listed in U.S. dollars. Click any of the links above to purchase a voucher directly from Travelzoo.